Friday, July 29, 2011

Zowie!

Update: The video was originally set as private but I fixed it. Sorry!

Connor has a set of Batman jammies that I bought when I bought his Superman jammies.  Every time he wears them I sing him the Batman theme (from the 60's sitcom).  He's recently began singing along with me.  In fact, the Batman theme is the one and only song he can sing.  He calls it "na na na" and likes everyone to get in on the singing.  I took a video of the performance on a recent car trip.  Check it out.





3 comments:

  1. uhmmm...I tried to watch the cutie's video, but it just printed out the words that the video is private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way he has to move his hands in time to singing. He is really getting mature and will be heading to kindergarten before you know it.

    ReplyDelete