Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ice Cream Social

My friend and sorority sister Katie and her daughter, Emma, recently visited from Minnesota.  Emma is two months older than Connor so we were excited to introduce them. Katie and her family hosted an ice cream social at a park so many of us could catch up at once.  

I loved seeing my sorority sisters and their kiddos.  Connor (and Thomas) had a great time playing with Teresa's son Mateo.  Mateo wanted Connor to be faster and stronger but they still had a good time running and playing in dirt.



The rest of the girls sat around and chatted.  Teresa's sweet baby girl Mikaela was content to listen to us talk. 

I tried to hold her but Connor would run over and claim me ("my Mama") when ever I got near Mikaela.  



Connor and Emma did have fun together, although it's not exactly evident in these pictures. 


 At least you can tell that their mamas were having a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment