I know I'm way behind on posting. We've been pretty busy with moving, renovating, and unpacking. I'll be trying to catch up now that we're mostly settled. Now all I have to do is find my camera cable.
We spent Memorial Day weekend in Phoenix celebrating the wedding of our friends Laura and Mike. We had an amazing time. Thomas and Connor spent lots of quality time together while I fulfilled my bridesmaid duties (having fun with my girlfriends mostly).
Connor looked great for the wedding. He didn't exactly make it through the ceremony but he was ready to go for the reception.
I had lots of fun catching up with my sorority sisters.
We all enjoyed the dancing.
Connor spent most of the reception hanging with the other kids but later he came out to dance. Here he is watching the flower girls with rapt attention. The one finger up was his signature dance move in late May.
He really hit his stride when Daddy got in on the act.
It was a wonderful weekend. Thank you Laura and Mike for including us all in your special day!






I was so excited when I did my nightly blog check and saw a new post. Yay! You all look great. Connor's suit is so cute. As is he.
ReplyDeleteYou are the prettiest one in the group pictures! And, little man is soooooo cute dressed in his best. So glad you're back to posting. Hope we'll see some of your new house too soon.
ReplyDelete