On Saturday we had some friends and their kiddos over for a play date. It was lots of fun. With ages from just over one year to two years old the kids are just starting to play together. The highlights of the afternoon were Lily's hopping, Connor stealing everyone's cheese, Elliot's delight at rolling the ball, and Everett's facial expressions. The kids all seem to have the most fun when they left the toys behind and ran up and down (and up and down and up and down) the hall.
Hilarious. I love watching Connor try his darndest to run fast. Adorable. And I enjoy how Lily apparently had to lose a layer of shirt during the heated competition!
Love hearing Thomas laugh in the background!
ReplyDeletewell done. but you had such cute subjects to display.
ReplyDeleteHilarious. I love watching Connor try his darndest to run fast. Adorable. And I enjoy how Lily apparently had to lose a layer of shirt during the heated competition!
ReplyDelete