Before Connor came along, Thomas and I loved to go out to dinner. While we dine out much less frequently as parents, we haven't had to give it up entirely. Last week we went to one of our favorites, The Range Cafe. The food is good, it's close to home, and there are cows suspended from the ceiling. The last few times we've been there Connor has spent most of the dinner turned around in his chair grinning at other customers, waving at our server, and "ooooh"ing at the flying cows.
He did take a break from all the spectating to order himself a grilled cheese sandwich.


I agree that The Range is a great place to take toddlers. From the cows on the ceiling to the horses on the wall to the bustling atmosphere, there is plenty for kids to watch. Lily really digs going there, even if she doesn't like to woo waitresses the way Connor does.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. I miss the dinners where there was no rush and no food on the floor, but this stage is fun too!
ReplyDelete