Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick Baby?

Does this seem like a kid with a double ear infection?




Yeah, we didn't think so either. Last weekend Connor was not sleeping particularly well. We thought he might be teething because he seemed fine during the day. He had one sick day but recovered well. After a week of sleepless nights we went to see the doctor. Diagnosis: double ear infection. We felt bad for not taking him in sooner but when he plays like this, it's hard to think he's sick.  One thing is certain, no matter how he feels, he LOVES these bath toys!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, man. I love how he throws his arms up to cheer for himself. That is CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is adorable. don't worry about missing the illness, you'll have sooooo many more opportunities before too long if Connor is like most kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In yet another example of how you and I are apparently living the same life in different states, Ben was diagnosed last week with double ear infections and RSV, and you never would have known he was sick by the way he was playing, laughing, and loving life.

    And I agree with Jaimee -- I LOVE how he throws up his arms for himself. Cute bath toy? Where did you get it? Also, when did you transition Connor from the baby tub to the real tub?

    ReplyDelete