I spent part of Sunday doing our taxes. At one point Connor came to the office and wanted "up!". Instead of going over our net worth, I pulled up some of his friends' blogs. He was instantly enthralled. Just like Mama, he's a big fan of the blogosphere. Here he is checking out his friend Ben.
I think he said "Baby Ben" at one point but all his "b" words sound the same these days.
We also visited Lily's family blog. He really loved seeing his friend Lily. I played all her videos. After each one ended he'd say "mo! mo!" and frantically make the sign for "more". He also said "Lily" which was the first time he ever made the "L" sound. This might be overkill, but we took videos of him watching videos.
Is there anything cuter than a little kid laughing? Too cute!
ReplyDeleteMan, that's cute. I LOVE the way he says "Lily." It's reminiscent of the way Thomas says "Demi."
ReplyDeletehe is so cute watching the computer. must be smart as a whip to get the correlation so young.
ReplyDelete