Connor and I took a trip to the Albuquerque Biopark last Friday. Our first stop was the aquarium. I'm not sure Connor knew what to make of the whole thing. He was too scared of the sting rays to get a picture. We spent quite a bit of time in front of the first big tank. He loved being able to get out of the stroller and walk on his own.
We were both a little weirded out by the eel cave. I'm not sure what his face is about here. Perplexed? Contemplative? Hungry?
His favorite thing in the whole aquarium was this star fish bench. We visited it and revisited it several times.
By the end of our tour Connor had perfected pointing, "oooh"ing, and making fish faces.
By the time we got to the Shark Tank, Connor was over sea life. He grabbed his stroller and pushed it out of the aquarium. When he's done, he's done.




I love the image of him just pushing his stroller out of there. A man can only spend so much time gazing at sea life, I guess.
ReplyDelete