Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mo! Bobo!

 During a recent trip to Target, Connor was sort of cranky.  That is, until we hit the vacuum aisle. He loves to visit our vacuum in the closet at home.  He got really excited when he saw all those shiny, new vacuums.  He just started saying "mo! mo! mo!" These aren't great pictures because I took them on my phone.  You can see how frantically he was kicking his legs and reaching for the vacuums.  We did not buy him one.




2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. It's darling how much he looks like his Daddy. All you fathers now are doing the world a real service by teaching little boys a love of the vacumm at such an early age! Way better than a roomba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. I'll have to whirl Ben down the vacuum aisle the next time I'm in Target and see what catches his eye.

    ReplyDelete