Friday, April 1, 2011

Biopark Adventure - Part Two

After our visit to the Aquarium, I decided to check out the Albuquerque Botanic Garden.  It was too nice a day to  pass it up.   Our first stop was the model train area.  This place is a parents dream come true.  Connor would have stayed here for hours pushing the button to make the "shew-shew" go. 


We pulled ourselves away from the trains to see the ducks.  I made sure to stay away from direct pond access to prevent Connor from taking a dip. 

He even cooperated for some posed pictures. 

Our favorite area was the Children's Fantasy Garden.  There were castles and dragons and tunnels and giant bugs and oversized vegetables.  It was great. Connor was so busy running around I had trouble keeping up and getting pictures.



 There was so much to explore, Connor wanted to taste it.


I think we're both looking forward to our next trip.

2 comments: