Thursday, October 13, 2011

What a nightmare

A few nights ago Connor woke up crying in the middle of the night.  When I went in to check on him, he was frantically saying something I couldn't understand.  I eventually realized he was saying "blue shoes".  (Over the weekend we bought him new shoes.  He insisted on blue.)  I tried to take him to the rocking chair to calm him down but he jumped down and started running around looking for his shoes.  I found them for him and gave them to him and sat down with him in the rocking chair.  He immediately relaxed and fell back asleep.  I put him back in the crib with his shoes and he slept the rest of the night.

This was a weird situation on its own.  The only reason I knew what was happening was because Connor's BFF Lily had the same experience about a year ago.  It really does come in handy to have moms to share stories with.

I can't imagine what he was dreaming about.

No comments:

Post a Comment