When Baby Ben and his parents were in town a few weeks ago, everyone came to our house for dinner. Ben's mom and I joke about how much we have in common (motion sickness, love of Peyton Manning, irrational annoyance with Andie McDowell). For this occasion, we dressed our children the same. Great minds, I guess.
Ben and Connor had a great time together.
The real fun started when Ben found Dusty the toy vacuum. Next thing we knew, everyone wanted to vacuum. Connor's two vacuums weren't enough to satisfy this crowd. We had to pull the Swiffer out of the laundry room so everyone could get to cleaning.
Do these kids know how to have a good time or what? It's been a month since this night but Connor still regularly asks "Where Baby Ben go?". After all, it's not everyday you meet a guy with such good fashion sense and a penchant for fun.






Those kids are adorable. I mean, right? Adorable.
ReplyDeletelooks like Ben feels juked with the toy while the other two cohorts got the real thing!
ReplyDelete