When I asked Thomas what I should write about the super bowl he said "Disappointment. And you made some pierogies." That's why I write the blog, I guess. Even though we were disappointed by the outcome, we did have a fun day. The boys got in to their Steelers gear early and practiced handing off the football and waving the Terrible Towel.
There was some football watching going on but Connor was not interested. He did run in to the living room when people cheered. Mostly because he thought the applause was for him. He spent most of his time watching the big boys play Wii and stealing Lily's toys.
In the end the Steelers couldn't pull out a win but we still had fun.





Sorry your team didn't win. Great family picture! Love that Connor ran into the room thinking the cheering was for him; I like a kid with confidence!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Lily was in with the snacks and didn't mind Connor borrowing the pink grocery cart. It takes a real man to pull off the tough look with a pink cart.
ReplyDelete